Frequently Asked Questions
- I would like to join a team but I am not sure which one? What should I do?
The best is to come along to one of the Social Open Session (£5/session). Have a chat with the coach on duty and he will assess your level and direct you toward 1 or 2 teams that may match your level. However, the final decision is down to the coach if they wish to accept you in the team or not (if not, it is simply because the team is full or your level is not suited to the team).
- How do I become a coach for Lionhearts and how much will I get paid?
- How often do you train and play matches?
Every team trains once a week, and matches are roughly once every 2 weeks. However, you can enjoy an extra session if you come along our social open sessions.
- I am in the UK only for a few months. What are my options to play volleyball?
The best is to join the Social Open Sessions which doesn't engage you to anything. You simply have to turn up.
- What is included in the cost of the membership?
It includes various running costs and kits such as:
- Playing tops
- Renewal of old balls
- Courts hire
- Coaches salary
- Referrees and Scorers for matches
- etc ...